What are you doing to ensure the safety of your guests during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We have been preparing extensively under guidance from public health experts to develop a plan that will allow us to welcome you back safely. Our plan puts your health and safety at the center of all we do. It is a comprehensive, multi-layered approach. We have moved to paperless menu systems via a scannable QR code from your phone, tables spaciously separated practicing social distancing and a rigorous cleaning plan will also be implemented for each venue.
How does VIP Table pricing work? Is there a rental fee on top of the Beverage minimum?
Prices are quoted as a Beverage minimum that would include VIP Entry, admission for everyone in the party, model cocktail server, and complimentary mixers. Please note that the minimum does not include the venue fee, sales tax, and gratuity is at your discretion. You reach your minimum by ordering food and bottles or beverages of your choice.
Will there be a DJ?
We are currently providing music through our speaker system, so it’s still a fun party atmosphere, but there is not a DJ performing. We are operating on a restricted capacity, due to the current COVID guidelines. It will be open format music, a mixture of Top 40, Hip Hop and EDM.
I lost my ID/Phone, etc in the venue. Where can I go to see if it was turned in?
Any found items are turned into the Hotel Lost & Found at the close of business.
Do you have general admission tickets for the Club?
Under Gaming Control Board restrictions, general admission tickets are not permitted to be sold. Table Reservations will be required for any attendee in order to the venue. For a full list of pricing & availability and for booking reservations, please visit the following link here.
Do I have to pay for entry if I am a hotel guest?
Under Gaming Control Board restrictions, general admission tickets will not be available. Table Reservations will be required for any attendee in order to enter the venue. For a full list of pricing & availability and for booking reservations, please visit the following link here.
What are the Hours of Operation?
• Omnia Las Vegas Nightclub is open Friday and Saturday from 10:30PM-close.
• Typically closing time is around 4AM. Management reserves all rights to change opening or closing times depending on the night.
What is the age limit?
All guests must be 21 years of age or older (strict).
What is the dress code?
• Upscale fashionable attire.
• NO hats, shorts, flip flops, backless women’s sandals, men’s sandals, sneakers (e.g. Nike, Adidas), athletic wear, ripped or oversized clothing, steel toe shoes, or work boots (e.g. Lugz, Timberlands).
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.
Is there a coat check?
- Coat check is seasonal and mandatory should you need to bring a coat. You are welcome to check your coat for a small fee.
- We do not check any items other than coats or jackets.
Am I allowed to bring in a bag?
- Any oversized bags, backpacks, purses, or parcels are not allowed.
- Small purses are allowed (maximum of 12” x 12” x 6”).
- All items are subject to search.
What is an acceptable form of identification?
- A current, non-expired, valid photo ID is required of every patron visiting our Nightclub and all guests must be 21 years of age or older. The following forms of ID are acceptable:
- United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s License or DMV Identification Cards
- Military ID Cards
- Mexico Voter ID
- Mexico Matricula Consular ID (current or old)
- Any Issued ID stamped “Not for Identification”
- Student ID Cards
- Age Cards
- Paper ID
- International Drivers Documents/License unless listed as “Accepted” above
- Passports that are missing pages, handwritten, expired, or issued under the age of 18
Are you handicap/ADA accessible?
Of course! Should you require any additional assistance while enjoying our venue please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members onsite.
Where is the closest self-parking and valet?
- The closest self-parking is conveniently located in the parking garage at Caesars Palace.
- The closest valet is the Coliseum valet at Caesars Palace.
- For Caesars Entertainment Parking Policies and Rates, please click HERE.
What items are prohibited into the nightclub?
- Food, liquids, gum, vaporizers, e-cigs, over-the-counter medications, Illegal drugs, selfie sticks, SLP professional cameras with interchangeable/detachable lenses, video cameras (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), personal computers, balloons, flowers, toys, props, inflatables, signs exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick, weapons (includes firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives), and all sharp objects are prohibited.
- This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
Am I allowed to smoke in the venue?
Smoking is permitted however we do not allow e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars.
Am I allowed to smoke marijuana in the venue?
• Nevada voters legalized the personal possession and recreational use of marijuana in your private residence.
• Hakkasan Group continues to uphold a zero-tolerance policy and will be complying with the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811), in accordance with mandate by The Nevada Gaming Commission under federal law, cannabis is treated like every other controlled substance.
• Marijuana usage and possession inside all of our venues is strictly prohibited. Guests in violation may be subject to denied entry into the venue and will be asked to leave the premises without reimbursement, and/or subject to detainment, citation or arrest by local law enforcement.
• Hakkasan Group continues to maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests at our venues.
Am I allowed to bring in my medications?
- Non-prescription medications are not allowed into the venue.
- Occasionally, at manager’s discretion, guests may have prescription medication under the following conditions:
- Medication is in a prescription bottle.
- Names must match both the prescription (properly labelled bottle) and identification.
- We will make every attempt to accommodate guests requiring this service; please ask for management upon arrival should you require further assistance.
What is your Company's policy regarding illegal narcotics?
- Our venue is ZERO TOLERANCE.
- If any employee is made aware of, or witness to an event where a guest appears to inquire about, possess, or use illegal narcotics; Security will be notified immediately. The guest will at a minimum be removed or denied entry from our venue, potentially have to speak to local law enforcement, and possibly receive a permanent trespass.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express (ID must match name on credit card).
- Travel/Gift cards are not accepted.
Can I charge back to my room?
When you are at the venue, we do allow for you to charge back to your room if you are staying at a Caesars Property and your name is listed on the room with charging privileges. The maximum room charge is $500.
Once I’m inside, can I leave and re-enter the nightclub?
In a word: Maybe. Re-entry is allowed only on specific nights. Please inquire at the venue the evening of your visit.
How do I reserve table service?
- Please click on our events page HERE then select your desired event. You’ll then click ‘VIP Tables’ and fill out your details on the populated form.
- Or you can also contact our Concierge for more details. They can be reached daily from 9am-12am PST at 702-785-6200.
What are the additional costs of VIP Table Service?
- Prices are before sales tax and service charges.
- Gratuity will be at your discretion the evening of your reservation. 16-20% is recommended.
How do I pay for my table the night of the event?
- Upon arrival, purchaser must show credit card and ID to match.
- You can close out your final bill with a maximum of 3 forms of payment.
What is the process of ‘Checking-In’ at the nightclub for my table reservation?
- Please proceed to the VIP Table Reservation area designated at the entrance. Early arrival is suggested; please arrive no later than 11pm, as reservations are not guaranteed until you arrive.
- For later arrival guarantee, please contact our Concierge for prepaid table options. They can be reached daily from 9AM – 12AM PST at 702-785-6200.
What is the refund policy?
We focus on providing our guests with an unprecedented experience. As such, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds, cancellations, or date changes.