Where can I use my Las Vegas Party Pass?
Hakkasan Nightclub and Wet Republic Ultra Pool at MGM Grand and OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace
For what days is the Las Vegas Party Pass active?
The Las Vegas Party Pass is active for events weekly beginning Thursday night through Sunday night
How do I get my Las Vegas Party Pass wristband?
There are pick-up instructions included in your ticket confirmation email. Guests can pick up their wristbands at any participating venue during active dates. Guests do not need to pick up at the first active event (Thursday night).
What do I need to bring with me to pick up my Las Vegas Party Pass wristband?
You must have a valid, government issued photo I.D. that matches the name on your ticket confirmation to pick up your wristband.
Where can I view all the included events in my Las Vegas Party Pass?
Your Las Vegas Party Pass ticket confirmation will include a list of all valid events. Party Passes grant admission at Hakkasan Nightclub, OMNIA Nightclub and Wet Republic Ultra Pool for the four consecutive date range you selected.
I purchased multiple Las Vegas Party Pass wristbands. Do we all have to go to the same events together?
No, each Las Vegas Party Pass wristband holder can independently go to any valid event.
Can I bounce around to multiple clubs in one night?
Yes, that’s one of the many benefits of the Las Vegas Party Pass. Entry is granted pending venue capacity.
The Las Vegas Party Pass says sold out online?
Las Vegas Party Pass sales for any given weekend are cut-off each week at 6pm on Thursdays
Do I have to be in the club by a certain time for entry?
No, that’s just one of the perks of the Las Vegas Party Pass. You can enter at anytime through the event, capacity pending. We recommend though that you arrive before 1pm for Wet Republic events and 12 midnight for Hakkasan Nightclub and OMNIA Nightclub events.
OFFICIAL MEET & GREET SWEEPSTAKES RULES
THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Please read these Sweepstakes Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Rules, do not enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties, and like amounts connected with the prize.
SWEEPSTAKES. Touch, LLC (the “Company”), located at 6385 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 800, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118, is promoting a sweepstakes in which eligible individuals will be entered into a drawing to receive a general admission ticket to OMNIA Nightclub – Las Vegas for July 21, 2018, and a meet and greet and photo opportunity with Lil Jon at OMNIA Nightclub – Las Vegas on July 21, 2018. PRIZE IS DATE SPECIFIC.
ELIGIBILITY AND HOW TO ENTER (2 WAYS TO ENTER): To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you must (a) be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, (b) be a legal resident of the United States, and (c) register for the Sweepstakes with the Company between July 16, 2018 and July 20, 2018, by (i) tagging a friend on Facebook in the comments section of a specific OMNIA Nightclub – Las Vegas post on Facebook; or (ii) by e-mailing your name and e-mail address to [email protected] with the subject line “Lil Jon Meet and Greet”. Limit one (1) entry per person. The sweepstakes will begin on July 16, 2018 at 12:01 A.M. Pacific Time, and end on July 20, 2018, at 12:00 P.M. Pacific Time. Employees, officers, directors – or members of the immediate family or household of any of the foregoing – of Hakkasan Holdings, LLC; Touch, LLC; Desert Palace, Inc.; or any of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies involved in this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win.
WINNER SELECTION and NOTIFICATION: There will be only one (1) prize winner, who will be selected by a random drawing from the valid entries received. The drawing will occur on or about July 20, 2018. The winner will be contacted by electronic mail or Facebook message from the information provided with his/her registration for the Sweepstakes. The winner must be able to provide supporting documentation concerning eligibility upon request. The Company will require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release, liability waiver and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) prior to the delivery of any prize (collectively, “Affidavit”). If the winner does not respond to the prize notification within six (6) hours, is found to be ineligible, fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by the Company and/or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Company may consider such prize winner to have forfeited the prize, and another prize winner may be selected as time allows. A list of winners, addresses, and prizes may be obtained without charge by sending a written request to Touch, LLC, 6385 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 800, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89118. The Company will disclose upon request and without charge to the winner the advertising premium that will be received.
THE PRIZE: Prize consists of the following: a general admission ticket to OMNIA Nightclub – Las Vegas for July 21, 2018, and a meet and greet and photo opportunity with Lil Jon at OMNIA Las Vegas Nightclub on July 21, 2018. There will be only one (1) winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All dates are subject to change. No responsibility is assumed for cancellation of any events beyond the Company’s control. Company reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. The approximate value of the prize is $100. Drinks and gratuity are not included in the Prize, and are the responsibility of the winner.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to all terms, conditions, and notices contained in these Sweepstakes Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary. All taxes, upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Prize that may be awarded to the eligible winner is not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize, except as provided herein, or in the Company’s sole discretion. Prize is date specific and the winner must be available on the date specified. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Clark County, Nevada, and each registered contestant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each registered contestant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Nevada.
LIMITATIONS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Company is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, the Company may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. By participating and entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby release Hakkasan Holdings, LLC; Touch, LLC; Desert Palace, Inc.; and each of their subsidiaries, parent entities, affiliates, partners, managers, officers, employees, directors, agents, and all others directly associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Releasees”), from any and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt use, and/or misuse of the prize(s), and you agree that these entities and persons are in no way responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or the awarding of any prize(s). Additionally, you completely release from any liability related to the Sweepstakes any third-parties such as Instagram or Facebook on which the Sweepstakes may be promoted, and acknowledge that such third-parties are in no way sponsoring, endorsing, administering, or associated with the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you further agree that(i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
What are the Hours of Operation?
• Omnia Las Vegas Nightclub is open Tuesday, and Thursday through Sunday from 10:30PM-close.
• Typically closing time is around 4AM. Management reserves all rights to change opening or closing times depending on the night.
What is the age limit?
All guests must be 21 years of age or older (strict).
What is the dress code?
• Upscale fashionable attire. Collared shirts are required for men.
• NO hats, shorts, flip flops, backless womens sandals, mens sandals, sneakers (e.g. Nike, Adidas), athletic wear, ripped or oversized clothing, steel toe shoes or work boots (e.g. Lugz, Timberlands).
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.
Is there a coat check?
- Coat check is seasonal and mandatory should you need to bring a coat. You are welcome to check your coat for a small fee.
- We do not check any items other than coats or jackets.
Am I allowed to bring in a bag?
- Any oversized bags, backpacks, purses, or parcels are not allowed.
- Small purses are allowed (maximum of 12” x 12” x 6”).
- All items are subject to search.
What is an acceptable form of identification?
- A current, non-expired, valid photo ID is required of every patron visiting our Nightclub and all guests must be 21 years of age or older. The following forms of ID are acceptable:
- United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s License or DMV Identification Cards
- Military ID Cards
- Mexico Voter ID
- Mexico Matricula Consular ID (current or old)
- Any Issued ID stamped “Not for Identification”
- Student ID Cards
- Age Cards
- Paper ID
- International Drivers Documents/License unless listed as “Accepted” above
- Passports that are missing pages, handwritten, expired, or issued under the age of 18
Are you handicap/ADA accessible?
Of course! Should you require any additional assistance while enjoying our venue please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members onsite.
Where is the closest self-parking and valet?
- The closest self-parking is conveniently located in the parking garage at Caesars Palace.
- The closest valet is the Coliseum valet at Caesars Palace.
- For Caesars Entertainment Parking Policies and Rates, please click HERE.
What items are prohibited into the nightclub?
- Food, liquids, gum, vaporizers, e-cigs, over-the-counter medications, Illegal drugs, selfie sticks, SLP professional cameras with interchangeable/detachable lenses, video cameras (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), personal computers, balloons, flowers, toys, props, inflatables, signs exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick, weapons (includes firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives), and all sharp objects are prohibited.
- This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
Am I allowed to smoke in the venue?
Smoking is permitted however we do not allow e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars.
Am I allowed to smoke marijuana in the venue?
• Nevada voters legalized the personal possession and recreational use of marijuana in your private residence.
• Hakkasan Group continues to uphold a zero-tolerance policy and will be complying with the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811), in accordance with mandate by The Nevada Gaming Commission under federal law, cannabis is treated like every other controlled substance.
• Marijuana usage and possession inside all of our venues is strictly prohibited. Guests in violation may be subject to denied entry into the venue and will be asked to leave the premises without reimbursement, and/or subject to detainment, citation or arrest by local law enforcement.
• Hakkasan Group continues to maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests at our venues.
Am I allowed to bring in my medications?
- Non-prescription medications are not allowed into the venue.
- Occasionally, at manager’s discretion, guests may have prescription medication under the following conditions:
- Medication is in a prescription bottle.
- Names must match both the prescription (properly labelled bottle) and identification.
- We will make every attempt to accommodate guests requiring this service; please ask for management upon arrival should you require further assistance.
What is your Company's policy regarding illegal narcotics?
- Our venue is ZERO TOLERANCE.
- If any employee is made aware of, or witness to an event where a guest appears to inquire about, possess, or use illegal narcotics; Security will be notified immediately. The guest will at a minimum be removed or denied entry from our venue, potentially have to speak to local law enforcement, and possibly receive a permanent trespass.
What type of music will be played?
We will offer a variety of musical genres from today’s most influential electronic and Top 40 artists. Please check the EVENTS page for specific artists and events.
How do I find out about upcoming events?
All upcoming events are listed online, HERE. You can follow us on social media and also sign up to receive our newsletter to be informed of events and pre-sale ticket launch dates.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express (ID must match name on credit card).
- Travel/Gift cards are not accepted.
Can I charge back to my room?
When you are at the venue, we do allow for you to charge back to your room if you are staying at a Caesars Property and your name is listed on the room with charging privileges. The maximum room charge is $500.
Once I’m inside, can I leave and re-enter the nightclub?
In a word: Maybe. Re-entry is allowed only on specific nights. Please inquire at the venue the evening of your visit.
How do I see my favorite DJ? Is everyone able to access the main dance floor?
- Yes! However, safety is our top priority and we may limit access once we reach capacity to the area.
- It is especially common that these areas are congested when the headlining artist is performing.
- Please avoid standing in walkways surrounding the dance floor as they need to remain clear at all times.
- Be prepared as our venue has multiple rooms with different talent. Please ask security on site where your favorite DJ will be performing.
How do I speak to someone directly to answer my questions?
- We conveniently offer a Concierge to assist you with all aspects of your day and evening. Talk to us about reservations, tickets, and added experiences like restaurant reservations.
- We are available to assist you daily from 9AM – 12AM PST, at 702-785-6200.
What are the benefits of a VIP Table?
- VIP tables are a bundled package with VIP entry, admission, seating, a model cocktail server, and complimentary mixers such as sodas and juices.
- Your party will receive a designated VIP section with plush booth seating. This is the only way to obtain seating in the nightclub. All other ticket options are standing room only.
- Your model server will craft your cocktails tableside or you have the flexibility to create your desired beverage at a whim.
- We can accommodate multiple price points depending on table location and party size.
- Table pricing is a beverage credit to be used throughout the night.
How do I reserve table service?
- Please click on our events page HERE then select your desired event. You’ll then click ‘VIP Tables’ and fill out your details on the populated form.
- Or you can also contact our Concierge for more details. They can be reached daily from 9am-12am PST at 702-785-6200.
What are the additional costs of VIP Table Service?
- Prices are before sales tax and service charges.
- Gratuity will be at your discretion the evening of your reservation. 16-20% is recommended.
How do I pay for my table the night of the event?
- Upon arrival, purchaser must show credit card and ID to match.
- You can close out your final bill with a maximum of 3 forms of payment.
What is the process of ‘Checking-In’ at the nightclub for my table reservation?
- Please proceed to the VIP Table Reservation area designated at the entrance. Early arrival is suggested; please arrive no later than 11pm, as reservations are not guaranteed until you arrive.
- For later arrival guarantee, please contact our Concierge for prepaid table options. They can be reached daily from 9AM – 12AM PST at 702-785-6200.
What if I bought tickets and would like to upgrade to a VIP Table?
- We recommend contacting your VIP Host or our Concierge to discuss upgrade options. Our Concierge can be reached daily from 9AM – 12AM PST, at 702-785-6200.
- Please be advised that general admission tickets and weekend packages are non-refundable.
- If you purchased a VIP Bar Card, you’re in luck! First book your table reservation, then you can apply the balance of your bar card towards your table the night of.
- Please ask your table host for assistance in retrieving your VIP Bar Card.
- Once you arrive at your table, notify your server that you will be applying your bar card towards your final bill.
What are the benefits of a VIP Bar Card?
- It is a packaged offer including admission and a VIP Bar Card (Gift Card) for $100. Combined together, the cost is below retail value.
- Bar cards include dedicated, exclusive entry.
- Limited quantities are available online or over the phone and cannot be purchased at the venue.
How do I retrieve my VIP Bar Card?
- On the night of your event, proceed to the dedicated VIP Bar Card entrance.
- You will need the original credit card used to purchase along with a matching government issued ID.
- We are unable to send your VIP Bar Cards through the mail.
Can I use my VIP Bar Card at your other nightclubs?
Bar cards cannot be redeemed at any additional venue other than the venue purchased.
What happens to my VIP Bar Card if I was not able to make the event?
- Your card is safe with us until you can join us at a later date!
- The credit cardholder who purchased the VIP Bar Cards must schedule a pick-up date 24 hours in advance by emailing [email protected].
How do I check the remaining balance on my VIP Bar Card?
Balances can only be checked upon your return to our venue.
What are the benefits of your pre-purchasing tickets?
- Eliminate the stress before the event is sold out!
- Once purchased, you’ll receive the best price and guaranteed entry before 12AM through a dedicated line.
What are the benefits of your Weekend Package?
- Have your weekend planned ahead of time with ease!
- The combination ticket allows you to experience two separate venues with the same barcoded ticket for a great value.
- Entry is guaranteed at each venue before 12AM.
What are some important ticketing and entry information that I should know?
- We guarantee that all tickets purchased directly from our site, including Venue Driver/Ticket Driver, are authentic.
- All pre-purchased tickets are standing room only.
- Management may refuse entry to any ticket holder for the following reasons: dress code violations, intoxication, unruliness, possession of illegal substances or carrying out illegal acts. This is not an exhaustive list. For seamless entry, please plan accordingly.
How do I purchase tickets?
- Limited pre-sale tickets are available on the nightclub website, through your VIP host, or by calling Concierge between the hours of 9AM-12AM PST at 702-785-6200.
- Prices frequently increase closer to the event date.
Do I need to print out my ticket?
The choice is yours! We can either accept a printed ticket or we scan the ticket directly from your smartphone.
Where do I go the night of the event if I have purchased presale tickets?
- There will be several different lines upon your arrival. Look for signs that match your specific ticket type.
- Security personnel is there to help if you need clarification.
Does purchasing tickets in advance allow me to skip the line?
- Ticket holders are of high priority. We’ll ensure a quicker entry than waiting to pay your cover at the door the night of the event.
- You will be in line with only other ticket holders, so entry does move quickly.
- To expedite the process, please ensure everyone in your party is over the age of 21 with a valid government issued ID, is in proper dress code, and arrives before 12AM.
But I really hate lines…
- We all hate lines. Please help us be efficient by having your ticket and ID ready.
- Should you bring your ticket up on your smartphone, have the brightness set on high. This helps us to scan your ticket quicker, allowing you entry into the venue even faster.
Can I transfer my presale general admission tickets to another person?
- Yes you may. Please see the outlined steps of what you’ll need below:
- A photocopy or clear picture message on your phone of the original purchaser’s valid photo ID. This name has to match the tickets.
- The confirmation email or print out with the ticket barcode.
- Your valid photo ID.
- This process also works when there are multiple tickets purchased, but guests are entering at different times.
- We do this to protect you in order to prevent unauthorized duplication of your valid ticket.
- This is not permitted with VIP Bar Cards.
What if my name is misspelled on my ticket?
- Names cannot be changed on a ticket after they are purchased.
- Should you have a minor name misspelling, your entry can be permitted.
- If the name is completely misspelled or incorrect, please contact our ticketing company at [email protected] for potential options.
I accidentally purchased tickets for the wrong event. Is there anything I can do?
If your event is greater than 72 hours in advance you can contact our direct ticketing company at [email protected] for potential options but we cannot guarantee they will allow a change in your ticket.
I see a charge pending on my account but I never received my tickets. Do I have tickets?
- Your bank may put a hold on your credit card even if your order did not go through.
- Please contact our Concierge at 702-785-6200 daily from 9AM-12AM PST, as they can assist in confirming if your purchase went through or assist with a new transaction.
What happens if I lost my ticket or can’t find it on my email?
- No need to worry, we can simply locate your ticket purchase by name.
- Please contact our Concierge at 702-785-6200 daily from 9AM-12AM PST, as they can assist in re-sending your lost ticket.
I’m having trouble purchasing a ticket on my mobile. How can I make the transaction go through?
- It’s simple! Turn your lock screen off and shift your view to landscape on your phone. This should do the trick.
- If you’re still having trouble, the best option is to purchase on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Or, you can always call our Concierge at 702-785-6200 daily from 9AM-12AM PST to assist you with your purchase.
The ticket price went up just before I was able to input my credit card information. Help?
- Tickets are subject to increase in price or sell out at any time.
- Once price increases, we are unable to honor a lower price.
- We encourage you to buy your tickets far in advance as the demand increases closer to the date.
What can I do when pre-sale tickets are sold out?
- You still have options. We release a limited number of tickets at the door the day of the event.
- Early arrival is encouraged as ticket availability is not guaranteed.
What if half of my group was able to buy tickets and the other half were not?
- In the event pre-sale tickets are sold out, there may be a limited number of general admission tickets sold at the door.
- The group with pre-sale tickets must check in at the designated ticket line to have their ticket scanned. The other half of the group without tickets will need to proceed to the General Admission line. Prices are generally higher at the door than pre-sale.
- We encourage early arrival and we cannot guarantee general admission entry.
My favorite DJ was set to perform and cancelled. What do I do?
- This is an extremely rare and unforeseen circumstance.
- If you purchased your ticket on our website, you can reach out to our ticketing company at [email protected] with your ticket confirmation number for possible refunds or exchanges.
What is the refund policy?
We focus on providing our guests with an unprecedented experience. As such, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds, cancellations, or date changes.
What is the guest list?
- A guest list is an exclusive invite only offer for reduced admission during certain time restrictions. Entry is not guaranteed – it is subject to capacity. This is featured on select events only.
- We strongly encourage purchasing tickets in advance to guarantee the most seamless entry.
If I am on the guest list, what time do I need to arrive by?
- Please arrive as early to opening as possible and no later than 12AM midnight.
- The guest list can close at any time. Management reserves all rights.
I was approached on the strip by someone selling tickets and wanting cash payment. Is this legitimate?
- We never ask guests for cash payment in other areas of the city unless you are paying for admission physically at the nightclub. If you are approached by personnel on the strip asking for payment in advance, they are not legitimate.
- Our team will be wearing the nightclub’s branded shirt and name badge, and can provide ticket links to make your purchase over our secure website.
- Additionally, you can purchase tickets over the phone by calling 702-785-6200.
I am a guest of the hotel in which your nightclub is located. Do I receive complimentary entry?
Please contact the hotel for options, such as room packages, that may be offered with discounted or complimentary entry.
I left/lost something (like a phone, credit card, purse, jacket) at the venue. Help?
- We do a thorough search of our venue upon closing.
- All items left behind are moved to the respective Lost and Found department in the hotel in which we are located.
- Lost and found is turned over roughly 3 hours after our venue closes.
- Please call 702-731-7085 as they can better assist you in recovering your lost item.
“Track my iPhone” says my phone is still at the venue. How can I retrieve it?
- At times, your phone will track to the last location before it was turned off.
- Please call 702-731-7085 as they can better assist you in recovering your lost item.
Hakkasan group wants your time to be enjoyable from beginning to end. What are some tips to stay safe and sound?
- Stay with your friends
- Create a group chat with your friends to stay connected
- Make sure everyone has their own key to the hotel room
- Register all guest names under your hotel room
- Memorize your friend’s phone numbers
- Take a picture of your ID and email it to yourself
- Keep conscious of personal items at all times
- Stay hydrated – drink plenty of water
- Be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious activity to The See Something Say Something Program (702) 828-8386
How do I book a private event?
Please call us at 702-853-4342 or visit our private events website HERE.
How can I be featured as an upcoming DJ?
We’ll contact you if interested. Thanks!
How do I promote a product?
We do not permit promotion of products inside our venue, unless you are an approved vendor.
My picture that was taken by your photographer was not posted on your social media site. How do I retrieve it?
All of the photos we decide to post will be located on our Facebook page. Not all photos are published. We are unable to send your photo if you do not see it posted.
I was at your venue and I don’t like the photo the photographer took of me. Can I have the photo deleted from your Facebook page?
- Smile to the world and the world smiles back at you. With that being said, we cannot remove your photo from our social media sites.
- There is signage at the entrance of our venues which states, “Photos or filming may be used for promotional purposes.” We reserve all rights to the photos we wish to publish.
There was a photo/video booth at your venue and I can’t find the image in my email. Help?
- In most cases, if the email is not found in your general inbox, it can be found in your junk/spam mail inbox.
- There is no way to resend the images.
I was at your venue recently and noticed I was double charged. What can I do?
- Typically this is just a credit card authorization, meaning we were ensuring funds were available at the time of your purchase.
- This charge will reflect as processing in your bank account until the funds are either cleared or credited back to your account.
- It commonly takes anywhere from 3-7 business days for the charge to clear.
- For further details regarding when the hold will be released, please contact your banking institution directly.
I am looking for a copy of my receipt. How can I obtain it?
- Please contact our Concierge. They can conveniently be reached daily from 9AM-12AM PST at 702-785-6200.
- Please expect a 24-72 hour turnaround once the request is submitted.
What can I wear to the venue for Halloween Weekend?
- Costumes OR upscale nightlife attire are permitted.
- All costumes are welcomed as long as they aren’t offensive, rude or bullying in nature to other guests.
- Shoes are required. Fashionable sneakers are permitted if in costume.
Will I be the only one in costume?
Of course not! There is an equal mix of guests in costume and guests in upscale nightlife attire.
What costumes are prohibited?
- No offensive or culturally insensitive costumes.
- No costumes suggesting or promoting illegal narcotics.
Can I wear a mask or use face paint?
Yes, but please be aware of the following:
- Costumes that cover or alter the facial features of a guest must be able to be removed to allow for the ID checking process.
- If you alter your appearance beyond being able to distinguish your identity with photo ID you will not be permitted to enter the venue, or will be required to remove enough makeup to establish your identity.
Can I wear body paint?
No full or partial body paint allowed.
Can I wear pasties?
No nudity, pasties, sexually suggestive, or lewd costumes allowed.
Can I bring props?
- Toy weapons are not allowed. This includes plastic swords, guns, etc.
- Please visualize all props. Any props that can possibly be used as a weapon are not permitted.
- Please check with hotel bell service for storing of props/weapons.
- We no longer allow costumes with stilts.
What can I expect when I arrive to the venue?
With or without a costume, all bags, purses or parcels are subject to search.