What can I wear to the venue for Halloween Weekend?
- Costumes OR upscale nightlife attire are permitted.
- All costumes are welcomed as long as they aren’t offensive, rude or bullying in nature to other guests.
- Shoes are required. Fashionable sneakers are permitted if in costume.
Will I be the only one in costume?
- Of course not! There is an equal mix of guests in costume and guests in upscale nightlife attire.
What costumes are prohibited?
- No offensive or culturally insensitive costumes.
- No costumes suggesting or promoting illegal narcotics.
Can I wear a mask or use face paint?
- Costumes that cover or alter the facial features of a guest must be able to be removed to allow for the ID checking process.
- If you alter your appearance beyond being able to distinguish your identity with photo ID you will not be permitted to enter the venue, or will be required to remove enough makeup to establish your identity.
Can I wear body paint?
- No full or partial body paint allowed.
Can I wear pasties?
- No nudity, pasties, sexually suggestive, or lewd costumes allowed.
Can I bring props?
- Toy weapons are not allowed. This includes plastic swords, guns, etc.
- Please visualize all props. Any props that can possibly be used as a weapon are not permitted.
- Please check with hotel bell service for storing of props/weapons.
- We no longer allow costumes with stilts.
What can I expect when I arrive to the venue?
- With or without a costume, all bags, purses or parcels are subject to search.