WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION?
• OMNIA San Diego Nightclub is open Thursday through Saturday from 9PM-close.
• Typically closing time is around 2AM. Management reserves all rights to change opening or closing times depending on the night.
WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT?
• All guests must be 21 years of age or older (strict).
WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE?
• Upscale fashionable attire. Collared shirts are required for men.
• NO hats, shorts, flip flops, backless womens sandals, mens sandals, sneakers (e.g. Nike, Adidas), athletic wear, ripped or oversized clothing, steel toe shoes or work boots (e.g. Lugz, Timberlands).
• Management reserves all rights of entry based on dress code etiquette.
IS THERE A COAT CHECK?
• Coat check is seasonal should you need to bring a coat. You are welcome to check your coat for a small fee.
• We do not check any items other than coats or jackets.
AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN A BAG?
• Any oversized bags, backpacks, purses, or parcels are not allowed.
• Small purses are allowed (maximum of 12” x 12” x 6”).
• All items are subject to search.
WHAT IS AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF IDENTIFICATION?
• A current, non-expired, valid photo ID is required of every patron visiting our Nightclub and all guests must be 21 years of age or older. The following forms of ID are acceptable:
• United States, Canada, England, Ireland, European Issued Driver’s License or DMV Identification Cards
• Military ID Cards
• Mexico Voter ID
• Mexico Matricula Consular ID (current or old)
• Any Issued ID stamped “Not for Identification”
• Student ID Cards
• Age Cards
• Paper ID
• International Drivers Documents/License unless listed as “Accepted” above
• Passports that are missing pages, handwritten, expired, or issued under the age of 18
ARE YOU HANDICAP/ADA ACCESSIBLE?
• Of course! Should you require any additional assistance while enjoying our venue please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members onsite.
WHERE IS THE CLOSEST SELF-PARKING AND VALET?
• There is metered and garage parking in the area. The closest parking garage is located on 6th and K Parkade.
• We do not offer a valet.
WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED INTO THE NIGHTCLUB?
• Food, liquids, gum, vaporizers, e-cigs, over-the-counter medications, Illegal drugs, selfie sticks, SLP professional cameras with interchangeable/detachable lenses, video cameras (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), personal computers, balloons, flowers, toys, props, inflatables, signs exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick, weapons (includes firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives), and all sharp objects are prohibited.
• This is not an exhaustive list. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.
AM I ALLOWED TO SMOKE IN THE VENUE?
• Smoking is permitted on the outside Terrace only.
• We do not allow e-cigs, vaporizers, mechanical smoking devices or cigars.
AM I ALLOWED TO SMOKE MARIJUANA IN THE VENUE?
• California voters legalized the personal possession and recreational use of marijuana in your private residence.
• Hakkasan Group continues to uphold a zero-tolerance policy and will be complying with the federal Controlled Substances Act (CSA) (21 U.S.C. § 811), cannabis is treated like every other controlled substance.
• Marijuana usage and possession inside all of our venues is strictly prohibited. Guests in violation may be subject to denied entry into the venue and will be asked to leave the premises without reimbursement, and/or subject to detainment, citation or arrest by local law enforcement.
• Hakkasan Group continues to maintain a safe and secure environment for all guests at our venues.
AM I ALLOWED TO BRING IN MY MEDICATIONS?
• Non-prescription medications are not allowed into the venue.
• Occasionally, at manager’s discretion, guests may have prescription medication under the following conditions:
• Medication is in a prescription bottle.
• Names must match both the prescription (properly labelled bottle) and identification.
• We will make every attempt to accommodate guests requiring this service; please ask for management upon arrival should you require further assistance.
WHAT IS YOUR COMPANY'S POLICY REGARDING ILLEGAL NARCOTICS?
• Our venue is ZERO TOLERANCE.
• If any employee is made aware of, or witness to an event where a guest appears to inquire about, possess, or use illegal narcotics; Security will be notified immediately. The guest will at a minimum be removed or denied entry from our venue, potentially have to speak to local law enforcement, and possibly receive a permanent trespass.
What type of music will be played?
• We will offer a variety of musical genres from today’s most influential electronic and Top 40 artists. Please check the EVENTS page for specific artists and events.
How do I find out about upcoming events?
• All upcoming events are listed online, HERE. You can follow us on social media and also sign up to receive our newsletter to be informed of events and pre-sale ticket launch dates.
What forms of payment do you accept?
• Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express (ID must match name on credit card).
• Travel/Gift cards are not accepted.
Once I’m inside, can I leave and re-enter the nightclub?
• In a word: Maybe. Re-entry is allowed only on specific nights. Please inquire at the venue the evening of your visit.
How do I see my favorite DJ? Is everyone able to access the main dance floor?
• Yes! However, safety is our top priority and we may limit access once we reach capacity to the area.
• It is especially common that these areas are congested when the headlining artist is performing.
• Please avoid standing in walkways surrounding the dance floor as they need to remain clear at all times.
• Be prepared as our venue has multiple rooms with different talent. Please ask security on site where your favorite DJ will be performing.
How do I speak to someone directly to answer my questions?
• We conveniently offer a Concierge to assist you with all aspects of your day and evening. Talk to us about reservations, tickets, and added experiences like restaurant reservations.
• We are available to assist you daily from 9AM – 12AM PST, at 619-544-9500.
What are the benefits of a VIP Table?
• VIP tables are a bundled package with VIP entry, admission, seating, a model cocktail server, and complimentary mixers such as sodas and juices.
• Your party will receive a designated VIP section with plush booth seating. This is the only way to obtain seating in the nightclub. All other ticket options are standing room only.
• Your model server will craft your cocktails tableside or you have the flexibility to create your desired beverage at a whim.
• We can accommodate multiple price points depending on table location and party size.
• Table pricing is a beverage credit to be used throughout the night.
How do I reserve table service?
• Please click on our events page HERE then select your desired event. You’ll then click ‘VIP Tables’ and fill out your details on the populated form.
• Or you can also contact our Concierge for more details. They can be reached daily from 9am-12am PST at 619-544-9500.
What are the additional costs of VIP Table Service?
• Prices are before sales tax and service charges.
• Gratuity will be at your discretion the evening of your reservation. 16-20% is recommended.
How do I pay for my table the night of the event?
• Upon arrival, purchaser must show credit card and ID to match.
• You can close out your final bill with a maximum of 3 forms of payment.
What is the process of ‘Checking-In’ at the nightclub for my table reservation?
• Please proceed to the VIP Table Reservation area designated at the entrance. Early arrival is suggested; please arrive no later than 10pm, as reservations are not guaranteed until you arrive.
What if I bought tickets and would like to upgrade to a VIP Table?
• We recommend contacting your VIP Host or our Concierge to discuss upgrade options. Our Concierge can be reached daily from 9AM – 12AM PST, at 619-544-9500.
• Please be advised that general admission tickets and weekend VIP fast pass packages are non-refundable.
• If you purchased a VIP Bar Card, you’re in luck! First book your table reservation, then you can apply the balance of your bar card towards your table the night of.
• Please ask your table host for assistance in retrieving your VIP Bar Card.
• Once you arrive at your table, notify your server that you will be applying your bar card towards your final bill.
What are the benefits of a VIP Bar Card?
• It is a packaged offer including admission and a VIP Bar Card (Gift Card) for $50. Combined together, the cost is below retail value.
• Bar cards include dedicated, exclusive entry.
• Limited quantities are available online or over the phone and cannot be purchased at the venue.
How do I retrieve my VIP Bar Card?
• On the night of your event, proceed to the dedicated VIP Bar Card entrance.
• You will need the original credit card used to purchase along with a matching government issued ID.
• We are unable to send your VIP Bar Cards through the mail.
Can I use my VIP Bar Card at the Omnia Las Vegas location?
• No, bar cards cannot be redeemed at any additional venue other than the venue purchased.
What happens to my VIP Bar Card if I was not able to make the event?
• Your card is safe with us until you can join us at a later date!
How do I check the remaining balance on my VIP Bar Card?
• Balances can only be checked upon your return to our venue.
What are the benefits of your pre-sale general admission tickets?
• Eliminate the stress before the event is sold out!
• Once purchased you’ll receive the best price, guaranteed entry before 10PM through a dedicated line, and a buffet on the rooftop Terrace from 9:30PM-12AM.
What are the benefits of your Weekend VIP Fast Pass Package?
• Have your weekend planned ahead of time with ease!
• The combination ticket allows you to experience three nights at Omnia San Diego with the same barcoded ticket for a great value.
• You’ll receive dedicated entry and avoid long lines.
• Entry is guaranteed each evening before 11PM.
What are some important ticketing and entry information that I should know?
• We guarantee that all tickets purchased directly from our site, including Venue Driver/Ticket Driver, are authentic.
• All pre-purchased tickets are standing room only.
• Management may refuse entry to any ticket holder for the following reasons: dress code violations, intoxication, unruliness, possession of illegal substances or carrying out illegal acts. This is not an exhaustive list. For seamless entry, please plan accordingly.
How do I purchase tickets?
• Limited pre-sale tickets are available on the nightclub website, through your VIP host, or by calling Concierge between the hours of 9AM-12AM PST at 619-544-9500.
• Prices frequently increase closer to the event date.
Do I need to print out my ticket?
• The choice is yours! We can either accept a printed ticket or we scan the ticket directly from your smartphone.
Where do I go the night of the event if I have purchased presale tickets?
• There will be several different lines upon your arrival. Look for signs that match your specific ticket type.
• Security personnel is there to help if you need clarification.
Does purchasing tickets in advance allow me to skip the line?
• Ticket holders are of high priority. We’ll ensure a quicker entry than waiting to pay your cover at the door the night of the event.
• You will be in line with only other ticket holders, so entry does move quickly.
• To expedite the process, please ensure everyone in your party is over the age of 21 with a valid government issued ID, is in proper dress code, and arrives before 10PM.
But I really hate lines…
• We all hate lines. Please help us be efficient by having your ticket and ID ready.
• Should you bring your ticket up on your smartphone, have the brightness set on high. This helps us to scan your ticket quicker, allowing you entry into the venue even faster.
Can I transfer my presale general admission tickets to another person?
• Yes you may. Please see the outlined steps of what you’ll need below:
• A photocopy or clear picture message on your phone of the original purchaser’s valid photo ID. This name has to match the tickets.
• The confirmation email or print out with the ticket barcode.
• Your valid photo ID.
• This process also works when there are multiple tickets purchased, but guests are entering at different times.
• We do this to protect you in order to prevent unauthorized duplication of your valid ticket.
• This is not permitted with VIP Bar Cards.
What if my name is misspelled on my ticket?
• Names cannot be changed on a ticket after they are purchased.
• Should you have a minor name misspelling, your entry can be permitted.
• If the name is completely misspelled or incorrect, please contact our ticketing company at [email protected] for potential options.
I accidentally purchased tickets for the wrong event. Is there anything I can do?
• If your event is greater than 72 hours in advance you can contact our direct ticketing company at [email protected] for potential options but we cannot guarantee they will allow a change in your ticket.
I see a charge pending on my account but I never received my tickets. Do I have tickets?
• Your bank may put a hold on your credit card even if your order did not go through.
• Please contact our Concierge at 619-544-9500 daily from 9AM-12AM PST, as they can assist in confirming if your purchase went through or assist with a new transaction.
What happens if I lost my ticket or can’t find it on my email?
• No need to worry, we can simply locate your ticket purchase by name.
• Please contact our Concierge at 619-544-9500 daily from 9AM-12AM PST, as they can assist in re-sending your lost ticket.
I’m having trouble purchasing a ticket on my mobile. How can I make the transaction go through?
• It’s simple! Turn your lock screen off and shift your view to landscape on your phone. This should do the trick.
• If you’re still having trouble, the best option is to purchase on a desktop or laptop computer.
• Or, you can always call our Concierge at 619-544-9500 daily from 9AM-12AM PST to assist you with your purchase.
The ticket price went up just before I was able to input my credit card information. Help?
• Tickets are subject to increase in price or sell out at any time.
• Once price increases, we are unable to honor a lower price.
• We encourage you to buy your tickets far in advance as the demand increases closer to the date.
What can I do when pre-sale tickets are sold out?
• You still have options. We release a limited number of tickets at the door the day of the event.
• Early arrival is encouraged as ticket availability is not guaranteed.
What if half of my group was able to buy tickets and the other half were not?
• In the event pre-sale tickets are sold out, there may be a limited number of general admission tickets sold at the door.
• The group with pre-sale tickets must check in at the designated ticket line to have their ticket scanned. The other half of the group without tickets will need to proceed to the General Admission line. Prices are generally higher at the door than pre-sale.
• We encourage early arrival and we cannot guarantee general admission entry.
My favorite DJ was set to perform and cancelled. What do I do?
• This is an extremely rare and unforeseen circumstance.
• If you purchased your ticket on our website, you can reach out to our ticketing company at [email protected] with your ticket confirmation number for possible refunds or exchanges.
What is the refund policy?
• We focus on providing our guests with an unprecedented experience. As such, we cannot accommodate requests for refunds, cancellations, or date changes.
What is the guest list?
• A guest list is an exclusive invite only offer for reduced admission during certain time restrictions. Entry is not guaranteed – it is subject to capacity. This is featured on select events only.
• We strongly encourage purchasing tickets in advance to guarantee the most seamless entry.
If I am on the guest list, what time do I need to arrive by?
• Please arrive as early to opening as possible and no later than 10:30PM.
• The guest list can close at any time. Management reserves all rights.
I was approached on the street by someone selling tickets and wanting cash payment. Is this legitimate?
• We never ask guests for cash payment in other areas of the city unless you are paying for admission physically at the nightclub. If you are approached by personnel on the street asking for payment in advance, they are not legitimate.
• Our team will be wearing the nightclub’s branded shirt and name badge, and can provide ticket links to make your purchase over our secure website.
• Additionally, you can purchase tickets over the phone by calling 619-544-9500.
I left/lost something (like a phone, credit card, purse, jacket) at the venue. Help?
• We do a thorough search of our venue upon closing.
• Please contact our Concierge at 619-544-9500 daily from 9AM-12AM PST, as they can assist with confirming if your lost item was found.
• If your item was found, our Concierge will schedule a pick-up time. Typically, this is the same as our Nightclub operating hours.
Hakkasan group wants your time to be enjoyable from beginning to end. What are some tips to stay safe and sound?
• Stay with your friends
• Create a group chat with your friends to stay connected
• Make sure everyone has their own key to the hotel room
• Register all guest names under your hotel room
• Memorize your friend’s phone numbers
• Take a picture of your ID and email it to yourself
• Keep conscious of personal items at all times
• Stay hydrated – drink plenty of water
How do I book a private event?
• Please call us at 702-853-4342 or visit our private events website HERE.
How can I be featured as an upcoming DJ?
• We’ll contact you if interested. Thanks!
How do I promote a product?
• We do not permit promotion of products inside our venue, unless you are an approved vendor.
My picture that was taken by your photographer was not posted on your social media site. How do I retrieve it?
• All of the photos we decide to post will be located on our Facebook page. Not all photos are published. We are unable to send your photo if you do not see it posted.
I was at your venue and I don’t like the photo the photographer took of me. Can I have the photo deleted from your Facebook page?
• Smile to the world and the world smiles back at you. With that being said, we cannot remove your photo from our social media sites.
• There is signage at the entrance of our venues which states, “Photos or filming may be used for promotional purposes.” We reserve all rights to the photos we wish to publish.
I was at your venue recently and noticed I was double charged. What can I do?
• Typically this is just a credit card authorization, meaning we were ensuring funds were available at the time of your purchase.
• This charge will reflect as processing in your bank account until the funds are either cleared or credited back to your account.
• It commonly takes anywhere from 3-7 business days for the charge to clear.
• For further details regarding when the hold will be released, please contact your banking institution directly.
I am looking for a copy of my receipt. How can I obtain it?
• Please contact our Concierge. They can conveniently be reached daily from 9AM-12AM PST at 619-544-9500.
• Please expect a 24-72 hour turnaround once the request is submitted.
What can I wear to the venue for Halloween Weekend?
- Costumes OR upscale nightlife attire are permitted.
- All costumes are welcomed as long as they aren’t offensive, rude or bullying in nature to other guests.
- Shoes are required. Fashionable sneakers are permitted if in costume.
Will I be the only one in costume?
Of course not! There is an equal mix of guests in costume and guests in upscale nightlife attire.
What costumes are prohibited?
- No offensive or culturally insensitive costumes.
- No costumes suggesting or promoting illegal narcotics.
Can I wear a mask or use face paint?
Yes, but please be aware of the following:
- Costumes that cover or alter the facial features of a guest must be able to be removed to allow for the ID checking process.
- If you alter your appearance beyond being able to distinguish your identity with photo ID you will not be permitted to enter the venue, or will be required to remove enough makeup to establish your identity.
Can I wear body paint?
No full or partial body paint allowed.
Can I wear pasties?
No nudity, pasties, sexually suggestive, or lewd costumes allowed.
Can I bring props?
- Toy weapons are not allowed. This includes plastic swords, guns, etc.
- Please visualize all props. Any props that can possibly be used as a weapon are not permitted.
- Please check with hotel bell service for storing of props/weapons.
- We no longer allow costumes with stilts.
What can I expect when I arrive to the venue?
With or without a costume, all bags, purses or parcels are subject to search.